Josh Fuller is an associate in the litigation section at Bonds Ellis. He joined the firm immediately after graduating from SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas. At SMU, Josh gained valuable litigation experience by completing an externship with Judge Brenda Rhoades of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas and serving as a student attorney in the Civil Law Clinic.
A born-and-raised Dallasite, Josh is a fan of the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, and Stars.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2017)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude
- SMU Law Review Association
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, with honors
- Special honors in Liberal Arts Honors
- Texas Exes
- Bill Archer Fellowship Alumni Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association