JOHN Y. BONDS, III
JOHN Y. BONDS, III represents institutional creditors and landlords in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases throughout the United States. He has worked extensively in bankruptcies involving real estate, energy and healthcare representing debtors, creditors’ committees, secured creditors and unsecured creditors all over Texas.
Mr. Bonds is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for Arizona, the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. He is licensed in Texas, having graduated from the University of Houston Law Center, where he was a member of the Houston Journal of International Law.
Mr. Bonds is a Master in the John Ford C. American Inn of Court where he currently serves as President and is a Fellow with the Texas Bar Foundation.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas 1983
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Bankruptcy Section)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Bar Section of the Tarrant County Bar Association
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court
- University of Arkansas (with Honors) 1979
- University of Houston Law Center 1982
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America (2012-present) (a publication of Woodward/White, Inc.)
- Texas Super Lawyers (2013-present) (a publication of Thomson Reuters)
- Fort Worth Magazine Top Lawyers (2008-present)